Blog To End AIDS: For Akira Ohiso

Sunday, September 24, 2006

For Akira Ohiso

Dear Akira,
 
Your article "What Ever Happened To Safe Sex, By Ian Daly." has been submitted to the International Carnival of Pozitivities (ICP--see links below).  Please send me an email indicating your consent to link to your article from the ICP by 2 October.  We will not publish without your consent.  Brad Biggers of AIDS Combat Zone nominated your work.
 
Additionally, if you could see fit to link to our homepage on the homepage of The World Has AIDS, I would be grateful.
 
Safe Journeys
 
Ron Hudson
 

2 Comments:

Blogger Ron Hudson said...

Thanks for the comment and consent, Akira. I will forward the submission to Texas AIDS Blog for inclusion. Take care.

9/25/2006 11:48:00 AM  
Blogger Akira Ohiso said...

My pleasure - anything I can do to spread the word

9/26/2006 08:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home